Tonojet Separation (doubling) Prism is used like any other tonometer prism. It simply takes the place of standard separation (doubling) prisms. The L900 Tonojet Prism fits all Goldmann type applanation tonometers. However, this sterile single-use (disposable) contact prism protects your patients against any disease (hepatitis, Aids, Viral Kerato-conjuctivitis vCJD) transmitted by the lachrymal film. The sterile individual packaging allows the mounting of the separation prisms without any direct contact with the patient.
- Highest quality material sourced to ensure optimal optical quality.
- Individually sealed in 100% sterile blister packs.
- Optimum frosting to the outside of the prism ensures enhanced observation of the focusing rings.
- Fits all types and makes of Goldman applanation tonometers.
- Supplied in a box of 100 pieces.